Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello - lebbok is back

I feel like I have lived a lifetime since being here last.......
I changed my blog name since I am no longer on Dukan.  I still aspire to be but just am struggling with so many changes that diet seems the last on my list.
In the last 6 months:
We have finished teaching in Tyre - Lebanon
We are moving out of our house
We are leaving the country
We are moving back to Cape Town for a year

PHEW - so dieting has not really featured much.  Trying to survive has!
This blog will be different as it will focus more on how me and my family are surviving all these changes, inspirational thoughts, lessons learned, great recipes as they come up and LIFE!  Eventually if I can get back to Dukan I will because I believe it was the one time when I felt really healthy......


1 comment:

  1. wow that is alot of major changes all at once.everything happens for a reason. safe travels back to Cape Town.look forward to hearing how things go in the future. all the best,
    fellow Dukan-dieter in Cape Town

    ReplyDelete