Thursday, June 21, 2012

7 days........a lifetime!!!!!

7 days until we leave Tyre - my home for the last 7 years.  I was wondering why these things often end so badly.  Why can't it be that you can leave a place in a graceful way without mud slinging?  I mean we resigned in a peaceful way........It just seems that if people can't have their own way with you they get UGLY.
So to all my friends and colleagues at school - GOOD LUCK and seriously I mean it.  My heart breaks to see all of you unhappy and stressed but it is time for us to walk away.  LEST will always be in our hearts and prayers and we will take the memories of the happy fun times away.
7 years ago three families came to work and give their lives to your school.  7 years later all three families have left to do different things.  Where will we go next?  Who knows but God has a plan.  Sometimes just wish he would tell us what it is!!!

Next stop......Beirut for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment