Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday - not too bad

Still not having breakfast! the one victory about today was that I did not have any chocolate! woo hoo a whole 24 hours without chocolate. Did not know I could do that!!!
Breakfast - none(;-()
Lunch - salad and chicken kebab
Supper - salad and steak

a good workout in the gym.............. and lots of water/tea/coffee

I was pleased with today but no oat bran and no breakfast!

the sugar cravings are seriously weird - I just have to have sugar and normally that is so not me????
Due to the internet connection I am on here I cannot comment on some of the blogs I follow so that is not good. Well done you guys - I am still reading them but just can't comment. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Jeanett, weinek? :) hope all is going well on your side.

    ReplyDelete