Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday - its nearly weekend yippeeeeee


Why am I so excited about the weekend? Well we have been married for 14 years and we are going away to a romantic hotel for the weekend. So I can't wait! ....................

This exceedingly well angled :-) photo was us taken last year on our anniversary and I was about 5 kg lighter! sigh.......well I have hope and faith I will get there again soon.


So I have been extra motivated this week to stay strong because I know we will eat out for at least 2 meals and the breakfast at the hotel so if I have lots of PP then I will give myself some lee way!

Breakfast - zero fat yoghurt
Lunch - chicken kafta, diet halloum cheese and some prawns fried with some cooking spray
Supper - salad(it was a PV day but I spent most of the day eating PP)
Dessert - 3 chocolate Oat bran cookies

No exercise except for climbing the stairs to the 4th floor a few times.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there!!! Well done on your exercise! Keep it up. Hope you have a great and wonderful weekend away! You are doing so well keeping on and picking yourself up again when you have little slip ups. Enjoy you time away!

    ReplyDelete