Wednesday, January 25, 2012

AWOL but now I am back - and Parmesan Oat Bran toasts

Well I am back after a few days away and ........ahem....... some non Dukan moments!!!!!
Happily when I stood on the scale this morning I still weighed 68 so it seems that my slight naughtiness did not affect me negatively.
Funny thing is how hard it is to climb back on the wagon after falling off even if it was just for 4 or so days.
So anyway I am back and will start again with my food posting - oh I tried something new with my oatbran - well new for me.
I have made the chocolate oat bran biscuits in the microwave and that helps when I want something sweet. Well last night I did not want sweet I wanted savoury so this is what I did:

Parmesan Oat Bran toasts

2T Oat bran
sprinkle of salt
couple sprinkles of parmesan cheese
splash of milk to mix it

I zapped it in the microwave until it was crispy - I made 2 savoury biscuits or cracker toasts and let me tell you - they were great! It was almost like having toast!
OK well I will be regular from tomorrow. It has been great catching up on all the blogs again.

Jeanette
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment