Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meatball Mania

Today I started with zest and vim!!!!
I had an interesting breakfast/brunch of meatballs and dipping sauce.
Then some more meatballs because I just craved them!!
Breakfast - meatballs
Lunch - meatballs
Supper - enchiladas without the flour wrap and some chicken kafta with chopped cucumber and tomato.
Oat bran cookie

I found this great website today with all these recipes. I know that I need to be organised or else everything else will just seem tastier.............
On another note we are having bad electricity again. Wow most of today without electricity. As I am typing this with my green and mint tea my husband is sitting next to me eating a Bounty................the smell is wafting over!! Grrrrrrrrrr Go away.
I liked Charlottes idea of noting down transgressions - will start writing them down from tomorrow see if that helps keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment