Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Carb free day

It was a good day foodwise. I was so busy that only ended up eating breakfast really late. By the time I got home I was so hungry and quickly prepared some meaty food so that was all good.
Breakfast - zero fat yoghurt
lunch - 1 turkey sausage, 3 chicken kafta pieces and prawns in lemon
Supper - grilled chicken with garlic
dessert - Oat bran porridge

It is still cold and I was so freezing and reluctant to leave my nice warm house and go to gym but I have to tell you ladies and gentlemen(if there are any who read this blog) I went to gym and ran for 15 minutes solid. I ran walked the rest of the 1/2 hour and did 15 minutes on the bikes. Boy - did I feel good and hot after wards. Tired and sore but good!!!
Another day over.............I have decided to take it 1 day at a time!!!
Hope everyone else had a good day.
Jeanette
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment