Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday - had another PP day............

I weighed myself and I must admit that I was kind of disappointed that I had not lost any more. I have been very good and can't believe that 1 sweet potato last night will have done that??? Will weigh again tomorrow - I just know you want to move down scale!!!!!!

Today I ate:
Breakfast - 1 zero fat yoghurt
Lunch - More of the pan fried fish with some lemon and 1 turkey sausage
Supper - 1 piece of steak, egg and a little bit of avo
Dessert - Oat bran porridge

I decided to have another PP day as tomorrow we eat out and I know I can eat salad or something then.
I was really looking forward to the veg but I guess I can hold on one more day.
I also went running this afternoon - my first exercise in 6 weeks. I was really pleased that I could still run although I am def not as good as I was before. Anyway the last thing I felt like was running or any exercise actually but I knew I would feel better afterwards.
On another note I am really struggling with the taste of the "Slim and Sassy" in my water. Ugh it tastes horrible, I could barely drink what I managed to drink yesterday. I am not sure what to do about that? maybe I will try something else, I notice on some people's blogs they are also taking some sort of diet pill or something to reduce their appetite.

Well I must confess it is 7 pm and I am siting here with the kids wishing I could just go to bed right now. If that is what running does to me then I am truly pathetic tonight!!!
OK well I will sign off and check in tomorrow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment