Monday, January 9, 2012

Marvellous Monday PP

Well I had to think of something cheery to start the post with. It is Monday. It poured all day and it is cold! Normally I am very hungry when it is cold but obviously the carbs have left the body the proteins are filling me up.

Had some Slim and Sassy in water. 3 drops in a glass - I found is very strong. Tomorrow I will try for 2 times in the day. Could not manage more than 1 today I am afraid.

Breakfast - Chocolate Oat bran cookie, it was nice and crispy and with my cup of tea mid morning felt positively decadent!!!
Lunch - 3 fillets of fish that I flash fried in a non stick pan with a dab of olive oil. Squeezed lemon on top and it was sooooo good(hence why I had 3 pieces) I also put a little bit of Ranch dressing on.
The fish kept me full until about 7 pm!

Supper - chicken escalope - without the crumbs( just a small piece)

Then I visited my friend and there were about 4 of us there. Because of the weather she had baked loads of sweet potatoes. Oh no - my heart sunk! It is just not possible to say no here in Lebanon to that kind of hospitality. So I had a small amount of sweet potato. I am hoping it won't have a bad effect on my weigh in tomorrow. I have been drinking loads of water and tea and coffee so I know my liquids are more than fine.

My period has started and it explains why I have been so tired and lacking in energy today. Also why I now feel like eating chocolate. I shall resist, drink my mint tea and go to bed.
Tomorrow is PV - yay!!!!!!
I will end with this funny thing I read on Facebook.

"They say you are what you eat.............hmm that's funny, I don't remember eating any sexy beast today" For some reason that appealed to me and I cracked up laughing in the staff room, I think the rest of the staff think I am CRAZY.
Hope you had a good day
Jeanette
xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are making an excellent start! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete