Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday(PP) and Sunday(PV) food diary

Saturday
Brunch - bobotie and some prawns in lemon juice dressing
Supper - the rest of the bobotie
Snack - Oat bran cookie

I made the cookie with some sugar free cocoa so it was chocolaty - yummy

Sunday
Breakfast - Chocolate Oatbran cookie. zapped it a little longer than normal in the microwave and it went crispy!
Lunch - Loads of salads. We were out so I ate the salad options which were not brilliantly healthy but better than the nachos and roast potatoes that were also on offer. I also confess to having guacamole with my salad!!
Supper - pan fried baby marrow with egg.

All in all I was pleased with my day. Tomorrow will be PP again. I need to get those days in, so maybe I will do 2 days.
Sorry for the boring entries today but we have been out all day and I am bushed.

2 comments: