Wednesday, January 11, 2012

`frustrated........grrrrr

I can't seem to move off 67.5/68. I have not posted 67.5 because it changes all the time.
It is so cold and rainy here that I can't walk outside - maybe I will do a long walk this afternoon??? On the treadmill.

Brunch - Steak and fish and tiny bit of avo(maybe the avo is stopping me???)
Snack - turkey sausage
Supper - It was technically a PV day so I had bean stew which was yummy and then had a noisy tummy with wind most of the night.
Dessert - zero fat yoghurt

No Oat bran, in fact after I finish this I will make sure to have my oat bran for breakfast today.

I have def lost weight because my stomach is not so bloated and a couple of my trosers are fitting better. It would be so nice to see some movement on the scales though!!!
Onward and upward(or should I say downward)
I am frustrated but not enough to give up so I will keep going.

Still struggling with the Slim and Sassy drops. I followed someone's advice to put them under my tongue, hold them there and then drink loads of water. It was def better that way. Get it over in one go but never managed more than once again yesterday.

Jeanette
xx


1 comment:

  1. When the scale is not moving but your clothes are fitting better, I say focus on the positive! The same think happens to me when I am working out more, as I am adding muscle while I am losing fat. If you are exercising, the scale will down move again as you start burning off more fat.

    ReplyDelete