Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 - Re attack

Today I am groaning because I ate so much meat! I went to the shops and bought lods of snack and practically ate most of them today - oops.
Still I feel good, maybe a dessert before I go to bed????


Brunch - Steak and egg and diet Halloumi cheese with 3 mini pickles
Snack - Oat bran cookie
Snack - Prawns with a little diet mayyo
Supper - Left over steak and some more Diet Halloumi and a few more pickles.
3 cups of tea, 1 cup coffee, 3 glasses of water

I actually feel good - although very full. Last day of Attack tomorrow.
Day off tomorrow - lie in!!!!!!!
Jeanette
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Feeling pretty full i see? ;) haha .. you're funny. Good job on staying away from non dukan food. You're starting to gain your will power again. Awesome. Good for you. Keep it up. Hopefully the scales will be kind to you on your weigh in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I am hoping so too.......I just went out with my husband to Costa and had a decaf cappuccino. I am seriously praying it was decaf as I feel pretty wide awake and I am normally dead by now. Maybe it is the Dukan???? Good Night.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! Good job so far ... the beginning is always tough ... (not that sticking with it is all that easy!)

    ReplyDelete