Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5 Re Attack

Day 5 was hard. We had guests and I made all sorts of things that I don't normally make. The funny thing is that I am not even a huge bread lover but the moment I make the statement that I am not going to eat bread, all I want is..............you got it...........BREAD. I made raison bread yesterday and I watched everyone slice it steaming from the oven and I literally started to drool!!! So I took a bite - did it help? No, I just wanted more of course but I did not have it!!

This is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast - low fat halloum, a few mushrooms and some prawn salad with a bit of diet mayyo.
Lunch - hardboiled egg and a few pieces of low fat halloum
Snack - Oat bran porridge
Supper - Bobotie (South African mince dish with curry spices)and I cheated by having some onion and tomato salad with vinegar with it.You are supposed to have chutney and banana and cocconut with it so I guess the salad choice was the best on the table although not strictly attack food.

So I must say it was not the best day of attack but I was still pleased I had made it and phew attack is over. NEED SALAD NOW!!!!!!
Jeanette
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment