Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3 - Attack "Snack Attack"

Well it started off better because I actually had a bowl of porridge before I started my time in school. I also kept busy so that is a help.
Last night though I had an attack of "SNACK" Oh my - that was hard and I seriously had nothing in the house that would satisfy. So there I was poking through my fridge hoping there was a yoghurt or something that was hidden behind all the stuff when I found.......da da da daaaaaaaaa
A tub of plain zero fat yoghurt. I was so excited - it was pathetic!!! But it still was not going to satisfy my suddenly sweet craving.........hmm what else could I find?????? I found a vanilla zero fat/sugar instant pudding. I mixed some of it with the yoghurt and you know what???? Either I was crazy or it tasted GOOD!

So yesterday looked like this:

Breakfast - oat ban porridge with sweetener
cup of tea and cup of coffee
Lunch - Loads of grilled meat - kebabs and kafta - they came with fries and did I eat them???? NO I did not!!!!
Supper - we were out at someone's house and they had a rice dish and green salad. So I opted for the salad and a diet pepsi. Not strictly attack but better than eating the rice dish!!!
Snack - Zero fat yoghurt and vanilla pudding.

So here is what I have decided. I need to have lots of little tubs of yoghurt around. I also need to have snacks around so I am off to our very exciting supermarket here in Tyre(that is my way of saying it is not very exciting, and does not really have a variety of low fat/zero fat snacks)
Anyway one can always hope and dream.

I will come back with turkey ham and snackssssssssss
Have a great day everyone
Jeanette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment