Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wed and Thursday together - not so perfect:-(

I was away last night so could not update my blog so I will put both on together.
Wednesday
Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs
Lunch - a pepper steak pie - I know, I know:-( and Oatbran porridge
Supper - Chicken in mustard sauce and roasted oven veg
DISASTER - 5 quality sweet type sweets - It was cold - that is all I can say!!!
I drank loads of water, tea and coffee so my liquids were fine.

Thursday
Breakfast - 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and a dab of honey on
Lunch - Salad with chicken, mushrooms, bacon and avo
Supper - Oatbran

So all in all not a good day eating wise. Well I will keep trying and tomorrow I have my 10 km walk - a power walk I might add!!!

Good night cruel world full of carbs and tempting foods....................

No comments:

Post a Comment