Tuesday, June 14, 2011

rainy cold day..........NO SNACKING ALLOWED

Hello everyone, I am trying to update regularly in the hopes that this will motivate me to STOP snacking and type when I feel hungry. After my meal out last night even though I was careful I expected to see a rise on the scales and i was so pleased that I had not put on anything. Of course I would have liked to lose but hey I will settle for staying the same. Have you fellow Dukaners got any ideas of good meals to eat when you go to a restaurant?
I would be interested to hear your thoughts. If you are in Cape Town South Africa are there any restaurants that you recommend????

Have a GREAT day - no snacking okay???

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear others' thoughts on this too (what to eat in restaurants), because I'm definitely struggling with this. If it's a PV day I might try getting a Cobb salad (with turkey, ham, lettuce, and other veggies), but on PP days I usually get grilled chicken or a turkey patty -- which isn't very exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm my problem is that I end up having loads of PV days which is fine for maintaining but not for losing. I have a salad with chicken or ham and that is nice but a plain piece of meat - not so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weight loss seems to be stagnating now that I've started the Cruise phase, so I'm toying with the idea of doing a 2 PP / 1 PV cycle (rather than my current 1 PP / 1 PV cycle) to hopefully get the scale moving again. We'll see, though -- I like my PV days... :P

    ReplyDelete