Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2 - The battle begins

Well today after weighing myself I was kind of bummed but decided to use it as a motivating factor. So this is what I ate today:

Breakfast - tea and 2 boiled eggs, 1 glass water
Cup of tea mid morning - to keep the munchies away!!!It worked!
Lunch - 2 pieces of roasted chicken without skin and glass of water
Mid afternoon cup of tea and a piece of ostrich biltong
1 coke light
Supper - OUT at a restaurant - I had grilled calamari strips and spinach and butternut. Not the best but better than chips! Also another coke light - (oops had 2 today now) and about 3 glasses of water.
Tea after supper and a spoon of grenadilla fridge cake(I know, I should have said no)

All in all I was quite pleased with my last 2 days. they have been pretty good days foodwise - not perfect but you gotta start somewhere.
Hope everyone else had a great Dukan day.

No comments:

Post a Comment