Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Profound question?

Why was it easier before on Dukan? I mean I know what foods make me feel healthy and what foods don't? You would think that I would find is easier to stick to it.
Maybe if I keep telling myself that I am allergic to carbs that would help. No one would willingly eat something they are allergic to.
Possibly my reason for eating Dukan style is not as strong now that I have lost most of the weight. I generally choose Dukan over everything else but I have a little of this and that and soon it is not strictly Dukan at all.

What makes me pleased is that with relatively little work I am able to maintain my loss so life will be easy when I actually get there. What is hard is getting there!!!!!

Hoping all my Dukan friends are having a good day and well done to all of you who are being good.
Jeanette
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jeanette! My friend and I created a blog to support and share recipes as we go through the Dukan Diet. I was wondering if you are interested in linking up and if we can feature you in our "community" page? Check out our blog at rideena.com or you can contact me on facebook.com/rideena. If you need some motivation, we are here :) Good luck with the dukan and keep it up! :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete