Monday, January 3, 2011

January Attack Day 2

Well I made it through the day yesterday and even managed not to snack at night. I am late having my breakfast this morning as I just got home from teaching my first ever Grade 12 class English. I must have been more nervous than I though but it went quite well. All the kids and there are only 8 of them - have lived overseas and have foreign passports so they cannot do regular Arabic. So I am teaching them Project English.

Anyway to get back to food - I am now sitting down with a cup of coffee and my delicious Oatbran porridge. It is a rainy cold day so perfect for Oatbran.
Not sure if the rest of the day will go as planned but this is what is planned:
Breakfast - Oatbran
Lunch - Fried eggs and some low fat turkey franks
Supper - left over savoury mince/meatballs - we will see how we go.

Also planning a yoghurt at some stage.

Ok well I will check back later.
Jeanette
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done to not fall victim of the late night munchies!! Sounds like you have a solid plan to get through the day.
    Cheers
    Ros

    ReplyDelete