Monday, January 3, 2011

January Attack Day 1


Well I did it - I finally gathered the courage to weigh myself after over a month of not being on Dukan. I was fairly choosey in what I ate for most of December but over Christmas - Oh My WORD! Mince Pies, Christmas cakes, pastries - you name it I ate it especially my personal favourite - SHORTBREAD.
Anyway, I digress, I was surprised that I had only put on 1 KG so after that I was quite pleased.

Today looked like this:
Breakfast - Oatbran porridge with sweetener
Lunch - 2 fried eggs, 3 small pickled onions, 3 olives and 2 low fat turkey franks.
Supper - savoury mince and a zero fat fruit yoghurt

I am not sure what it is but I was so determined to start today and I must admit that I have been craving all these things that I have been eating lately. Today was hard - although not impossible and I am posting early because I was afraid that if I did not write this down I may add something naughty to what I eat today. My theory is that once something is written down - it is over so that means today is officially over - excuse my weird theory - it is my body trying to persuade me to eat carbs again.

I plan on doing attack for 3 days possibly 5 but I would rather move on to veggies than cheat, so maybe 3 days is enough. What do you all think? How many days should I do? I have 6 kg to lose still and want to get them lost and out the way.
Hope that everyone elses' day went really well and that all of you who are starting attacks or getting back on Dukan have a good day.

Happy New Year everyone.
Jeanette
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good job, you! I spent my first "normal" day getting my fridge cleaned inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Good job Jeanette! I love that you stuck to what you said and started! (unlike me!) but that's another story :)
    In my opinion, start with 3 days, see how you are feeling at day 3. If you think you can handle another day without cheating, go for it, if not, then start your veggies. That's what i would probably do.
    Good luck. Will be following up on your progress!

    ReplyDelete