Monday, December 27, 2010

Revenge of the carb pig out and the proposed counter attack - who's with me?????

Well firstly let me say Merry Christmas and Thank goodness that is over!
I was so looking forward to Christmas and all it had to offer. I ate potatoes, and all sorts of non Dukan things. I was most surprised that I did not enjoy it that much. Plus I spent the next 24 hours with vomiting and diarrhea as my poor body rejected all those delicious foods.

So I was not a happy bunny and the proposed counter attack will start on 2 January.
Back to Dukan, back to delicious salads, meat, back to my OAT BRAN. Oh how I have missed thee oatbran.
The great weigh in will be on Sunday morning - ta da...............not so looking forward to that. My new years resolution will be back to daily blogging as that keeps me honest..........so looking forward to hearing from some of you bloggers out there. e should form a January Attack club.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Jeanette, Merry Christmas! Good to seee you're planning on getting back on track soon. I want to tell you that I also will be joining you! Starting Jan 2nd, i'll be attacking again!! I'm starting all over as i know that i have gained all my weight back, if not more! :( very disappointed. Haven't check the scales yet, but i knw i have gained some substantial amount of weight during December! I'll put that all aside. I'll weigh in on the 2nd and will start taht day with you :) And i'll be blogging everyday. Lets do this. January Attack Club here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your weigh in go? Unbelievably I had only put one pound on over christmas and I really did not stick to the Dukan diet at all! I am back on it today with vengeance, starting off with two days of PP! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jeanette - i think your January attack club is a brilliant idea - count me in - I have had a non Dukan but very enjoyable festive season and now I am ready to really attack the least few kilos. I agree that the daily blogging also keeps me accountable and on track - I think more about my choices when I have my fellow bloggers sitting on my shoulder!! Hahaha
    Have a fabulous January Cheers Ros

    ReplyDelete