Saturday, December 18, 2010

An age since I have been on here

Just wanted to pop in to say that I am still alive although incredibly busy. I have decided that I will go off Dukan over Christmas although I am still staying away from carbs mostly. After Christmas I will attack the last 5 kg with gusto. It is just too tricky and I don't want to spend this time being rigid. I am upping my exercise and taking in as few carbs as possible. With luck I will maintain my weight over Christmas and start again in January.

So I will be back in January, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. i will still be checking all your blogs and you guys are doing so well.
Happy Christmas!!!

Jeanette
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to drag you out for a power walk on the corniche every day we're in Tyre during the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette! You are not alone in taking a break from Dukan over the holidays....I really hope you enjoy yourself :D
    I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
    Lots of Love, Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete