Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January Attack Day 3

Yes well had a slightly not so good day so here goes:
Breakfast - nothing and that was the problem - WHEN WILL I LEARN???
Lunch - zaater croissant and shortbread cookie and.........it goes on.........2 almond sweet biscuit things
Supper - mince and egg and a WHOLE small bar of chocolate.

Well that was my day. In all honesty I know that if I had eaten breakfast it would have been so much better. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
The bad news is that my friend came back from Scotland and gave me a Christmas present - a whole box of Thornton's chocolates - I LOVE THORNTONS. What shall I do????

Oh well hoping you all had a better day than me. It is really cold here and rainy so I have been getting my water in through lots of tea and coffee. Do you think that makes you hungrier or not???
Jeanette
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment