Monday, November 8, 2010

The promised weigh in - a pleasant surprise!!

Well I stood on the scales with trepidation this morning and I have to say this was after I had drank my tea, and I even had my pj's on!!!!
I weighed 63 - phew so all the relaxing has not made me put on weight. I am determined to lose the other 6 kg now and so far today has been good.
I can the live the way I have been eating and once I have lost the weight it seems that for the most part I can maintain it.
Breakfast - zero fat yoghurt and Oat bran
Lunch - 2 eggs, turkey sausage and some diet halloum cheese - just a tiny bit.
Supper - chicken and asparagus!!!

I am going to have some major PP days to get back on track.

Hello Dukan..............bye bye carbs!!!
On another note, the trousers I was wearing today - I AM NEVER wearing them again. My pile of clothes to "hopefully never fit into again" is growing larger by the day.
xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Suoer STAR!!!!!! You have done an AMaZING job!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Here's to an ever-growing pile of "never fit again" clothes! :)

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant it's SO nice to be giving big, baggy clothes away. Mine go straight to the charity shop, so I can't ever wear them again.

    You're doing brilliantly, well done.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete