Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 99 - Back to basics

Breakfast - none except a coffee and a tea
Lunch - left over chicken from yesterday and left over asparagus, 2 turkey sausages
Supper - salad with crab and a bit of halloum
Snack - Oat bran porridge

A good day today with some exercise as well. It is my TOM so that would explain my strange cravings over the weekend before it started!!!

Have been drooling over the Christmas recipes in a few mags that a friend lent me, yummyyyyyyy
I can't wait for Christmas - it is my fave time of year and I LOVE baking so have some special recipes planned.
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You're doing really well, Jeanette! Keep it up!

    OMG I'm so looking forward to Christmas too. Roasted veggies, turkey, plus I'm going to allow myself some total naughtiness - mince pies, choccies, and roast potatoes...

    But ONLY on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, NYE and NYs Day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete