Sunday, November 7, 2010

Major DISASTER - back to basics

The title should say it all!!
Needless to say today was a disaster from beginning to end. We were out all day and just ate whatever I felt like.
So I am feeling a bit ugh - for 2 reasons. One - from the overload of carbs and two - from disappointment and my lack of willpower. As I keep saying to myself, tomorrow is another day, a clean page, a new start!!!

So from tomorrow it is back to basics for a while!!!
I will weigh myself tomorrow and write whatever my weight is down here - I PROMISE!!!!

I like the statement, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" I read it in a book somewhere ages ago and one of my blogging friends reminded me of it. So true.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I hope getting back to the discipline of eating the "right" foods tomorrow will not be difficult. Keep up the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty of this diet is that we CAN just start again. It's very educational I think to find all the right foods that can really kick start a good weight loss. But the hardest thing is when we are out and about and unprepared, then things can slide pretty quickly. My downfall is not getting myself prepared when I'm travelling.

    Don't be too hard on yourself, just get going again and remember all the compliments you've been getting recently.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete