Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day ???? - I have lost track..........

I have missed my blog........been so busy and we went away for a while so here is what is happening with me.
I have not lost any more weight but then I have been cheating left right and centre. The great thing is that I have not gained any weight either so the way I am living now is good for maintenance. I have just stocked up my fridge with loads of protein and am about to have a 3 PP day stretch to get me back into my habits.
While we were away I had the odd treat here and there but I did control myself.
I tried to eat the salads and proteins but they only had full fat milk so I had my coffee/tea and daily porridge with full cream instead.
Still it was encouraging as it showed me that I can do this lifestyle - DUKAN has definitealy changed the way I think and eat and I am pleased.
Ok well this was todays line up:
Breakfast - zero fat yoghurt and Oat bran
Snack - 2 pieces roast beef ham
Lunch - salad and plain grilled steak, 2 Turkey franks
Supper - Salad with a few shavings of turkey ham, 1 Turkey frank
1 small piece of chocolate cake............oops:-)

I have also been making a concerted effort to drink more as now that it has cooled down I am struggling to drink water. I have been drinking way too much coffee and tea.
My mini goal is to get back on track and lose those 6 kg. I am happy where I am but I would be happier minus 6 kg.

So hello to all you fellow Dukaners out there - I have missed you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment