Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alive and Kicking

I have been so busy this week that I have had no time to even get online and blog. I have been doing Dukan all week but I have missed the comments and encouragement so even though it is really late I am making myself do it.
I have not weighed again but I can feel I am losing inches. My clothes are hanging on me and I have a huge bag of stuff that I have packed up to be given away that is too big for me. My cupboard is getting trimmed down which is great as it was way too full of things that I never wore.

I have been finding it a real chore to eat breakfast. I was doing so well at it but lately it jis just one more thing that I don't do.
So here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - Fat free prune yoghurt and Oat bran(I like this flavour although many people say ugh)
Lunch - Left over tossed salad with left over broccoli in it and turkey ham with a balsamic dressing
Supper - Roast chicken and cucumber sticks with carrots

I have been better about eating and when I am better about eating I lose weight - kind of a weird thing!
We started play practice today and we are doing Pygmalion this year. We showed the kids My Fair Lady this afternoon at Drama and they loved it! Audrey Hepburn was so beautiful!!!
It was fun watching their faces as they saw their characters on screen. The hall was filled with the smell of chips - salt and vinegar is my favourite and they were offering left right and centre so it was VERY hard to say NO. However I managed to not eat 1 chip - pretty pleased with myself.

OK well I have missed you all and I am going to try catch up on everyone's blogs now.
have a good day tomorrow.
xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! That is so positive! I am so thrilled that you are seeing such excellent results! Well done and keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you back, and it sounds like it's all going well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you keep eating breakfast. Jonathan is convinced that he eats more during the day when he has breakfast, so if eating helps you lose weight you need your breakfast. Stick at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeanette! Here is your blog button....finally!!

    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4053/5137776009_bce9f10a06_m.jpg

    Sorry it took me so long, I have been insanely busy.

    Congratulations on reaching 10kg and having such a superb attitude! You are a real inspiration :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete