Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 108 - half way there

Well I am pleased to say that I am doing the walking bit of the Dukan. However I do not seem to be able to walk and eat correctly. And I thought all women could multi-task!!!
So the exercising is going great.
Hmm it is a curious fact as to why my motivation has waned. You would think that seeing as I have gone over the 1/2 way mark I would see the end in sight. Instead the end is dragging on because I can't focus again. Oh well, maybe the next week will go better? Or is that the exact lackluster attitude that caused me to gain all this weight in the first place???

Everyone else is doing so well and I am so pleased for you. Now if I could just take my own advice and keep going strong. Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. To tell you the truth I think it's partly the time of year. Usually with the cold dark evenings I'm snuggled up with a big bar of chocolate on the sofa in front of a roaring fire. To find the enthusiasm to drink cold water and eat healthily is more than a little hard!!

    Sounds like you're getting on okay with your exercise though.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm half way too! It's really hard to stay motivated because I think the more weight you lose the better you feel about your body and you don't have the same drive you had at the begining. Stick with it and you'll get there.xx

    ReplyDelete