Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 110 - A perfect day dare I say it

Well today was the best day in weeks. I was good and I had breakfast again, then I stuffed myself with eggs and then I felt full. I have decided to ALWAYS have breakfast and even have more food if it will help. I did not eat more over al today but I had a huge breakfast/brunch.

Brunch - Oat meal porridge and 2 fried eggs
Supper - meatballs coked in tinned tomatoes and meatloaf baked in the oven. Cauliflower - steamed.

So I did not eat loads but I felt full all day which is good. Woo hoo - 6 kg you will be vapourized soon.
I walked as well although not very fast:-(

Yay - I am going to bed very happy with my good day. How was everyone elses day????
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeanette :)
    You look so amazing in that photo :)
    I had a good day too. Only Dukan foods, whilst I was surrounded by naughty treats...hopefully Ive lost some weight tomorrow.
    Keep it up xoxo

    ReplyDelete