Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 105 - why are things not moving???

Well it is a Monday morning............a new day and a new week ahead! My aim this week is to lose 1 kg and I will be helping it along with some major exercise!
The thing I have realised is that for this diet to work it has to be part of your life. So foodwise I think I am pretty much on the right track - I know what I can and cannot eat. However Exercise is also supposed to be part of your daily routine and that is where I have failed I am ashamed to say. I know that if I had been exercising daily I would have lost all the weight by now.

So my aim this week is a 20 min walk every day! I am going to write down on my blog if I do it or not so if I don't do it - all your Dukaners out there feel free to yell at me!!! In fact I am counting on you to yell at me!!

Woo it is Monaday and we have the rest of the week off for various holidays...........can't wait!!
Have a great day everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette, I'm yelling at you...but in the nicest possible way, thank you for all your supportive comments on my Blog......now jump up and EXERCISE!!

    Have a good day.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Jeanette! You'll feel a big difference once you start excersiing. And top of it all you'll feel GREAT! That's how i usually feel after a good work out. Unfortunately, i haven't been doing much lately, but will get back on track pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete