Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 80 Cruise PV

Breakfast - 2 fried eggs
Lunch - left over crock pot beef
Snack - 1 biscuit
Supper - grilled meat and chicken with fattoush - a type of Lebanese salad
Snack - 2 sour worms and a brownie

OK I almost did not confess that snack but who am I kidding? If I can't admit that I ate that, then I have come no where in the last 2 months.
Weird how these last 7 kg seem a higher mountain than the first 10.............
It is all very quiet on the blog front, hope everyone is ok and that spirits are high..............

It was so hot today and the humidity was very high. Unbelievable that we are in October and getting weather like this. Come on winter...........hurry up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Make the most of the sunshine - it's 2 degrees today here! Freezing.

    I know it's hard to stay motivated, but keep at it - you'll lose those 7kg!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, hear! BRING ON THE RAIN...I am longing for a massive thunderstorm to clear the atmosphere. The smog over Beirut is DISGUSTING!

    ReplyDelete