Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 81 Cruise

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge with cinnamon
Lunch - left over salad and crock pot beef
Supper - bobotie(SA dish) and a few carrots and salad.

I ate loads today. Lunch sort of went on for a few hours and I was def not hungry by late afternoon.
I must post the recipe for bobotie as it is the perfect dish for Dukan. A mince dish that has curry spices and when you bake it in the oven you put egg, milk and yoghurt on top which sort of goes golden and yummy.

We had guests for dinner and that meant dessert! It was lemon cake and chocolate cake. Surprisingly I was majorly stuffed from supper and so did not even feel at all tempted.

I walked up the stairs a fair few times today and believe me 4 floors is nothing to laugh at!!!
The electricity was on and off tonight..........what a pain!!!

Thanks to everyone who has been so encouraging over the last few days.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanette :) sorry I havent commented in a while :( as you know, I'm so busy...which sucks!
    Please share that recipe with us, it sounds delicious!
    I hope things start getting better for you....good luck with your weigh in!

    ReplyDelete