Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 78 Cruise PP

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - nothing substantial, a crab stick and?? I can't even remember
Snack - a bit of cookie dough and a laughing cow light cheese wedge
Supper - Crock pot beef in a yummy sauce. Also some green beans - I know it's PP but they slipped in.
Snack - well I had to taste one of the biscuits didn't I??

May daughter and I made sugar cookies this afternoon. We had fun and flour went everywhere. She cracked the eggs and held the mixer so she was very happy.
I even let her taste some raw cookie dough which I normally have a real thing about as it has raw egg. I, of course, also tasted it:-)
We made the cookies and used animal cut outs which she thought was so cool.
And then after supper I ate one. My kids ate about 3 or 4 each and I managed to stop at 1. they were yummy though

I am doing this "hardly eating thing again" It is not on purpose I just don't have too much Dukan stuff ready and I know the key to this diet is being prepared.
Oh well tomorrow is another day so I can start again with the best intentions..............

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! hang in there and hope your eating goes better tomorrow! I am a terrible one to talk! I have discovered that while I am at school I can't really eat because every time I try and eat something one of the kids needs something opened or something so I am eating badly...even worse than usual! Hope you have a good day !

    ReplyDelete