Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 77 Cruise

What an incredibly busy day - oh my goodness! So much for Sunday being a day of rest. You need a rest after a weekend in our house!

Breakfast - nothing(1/4 of a glazed do nut - better than nothing, don't say a word!!)
Lunch - BBQ chicken and garlic sauce, cucumbers and tomatoes. We were out for lunch and there was not much in the way of Dukan food. There was coleslaw and when they brought out the other veg I was very happy as I thought I would just have to eat chicken.

Supper - Oat bran porridge.

All in all a shocking day food-wise and not good as I was starving most of the day. I drank quite a bit of coffee so that helped fill the gaps.

I am looking forward to a PP day tomorrow. Need a few PP days as I have been having loads of PV days as usual. Planning a crock pot meal with beef tomorrow so that will be yummy. Plus I am planning to try the muffins again as last time I forgot to put the skim milk in so they were a bit weird tasting! I ate them but did not really enjoy them.
I am feeling so desperate to eat some carbs - have no idea where this craving is coming from.

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!!!
Enjoy your Mondays....................

No comments:

Post a Comment