Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 75 Cruise

What a crazy day today. It is weird having a day off in the middle of the week. You always look forward to it but it very rarely ends up being relaxing and restful.

Brunch - 2 eggs and 2 pieces of Dukan bread with light cream cheese
Snack - some veg sticks and a bit of onion dip
Supper - Grilled meat and chicken
Snack small piece of baklava.
I really felt in urgent need of sugar tonight - hence the small baklava.

I also weighed myself this morning and I weighed 63 kg. That means I have lost 10 kg in total. I will re weigh tomorrow because I could absolutely not believe I had lost .5 kg in a day. I did do a lot of walking yesterday and loads of going up and down 4 flights of stairs!!!
It is also my TOM so I felt a bit bloated. We will see what the scales say tomorrow.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. 10KGs!!! Whoo Hoo! I gotta a feeling that you are feeling GOOD!!!! I am SUPER DUPER PROUD OF YOU! Missing you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY 10 kilos! wow. that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete