Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 74 Cruise

Well I not get to sleep too late but it was better than my usual wake up of 6:15. It was a weird day, having no school it felt like a Saturday.

I was pleased after weighing myself, that I have dropped another .5 of a kg. Amazed because I have really been slacking off lately. It seems once you start allowing a little of this and that - the flood gates open and I don't seem to be able to say NO the way I used to.

I am kind of disappointed in myself as I really thought I was going to go on being strong all the way through but it seems I have reached a point where the weight loss has slowed down - of course it does not help that I am eating bad things every now and then, slowing it down even more!!!

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - salad and Guacamole - a weakness, I LOVE it.
Snack - almost a whole chocolate croissant(supposed to be my daughters)
Supper -Left over meatballs baked in the oven

So 2 really bad things today - croissant and Guacamole. Well not bad, just not what I am supposed to be eating right now.

Hope everyone had a good day.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. STAY STRONG! You're well over half way to your goal weight now, so fight the temptation to get complacent. Stick at it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, what happened today already happened. Let it go now, don't think about it. Think forward. Think of what you'll eat tomorrow. Have everything ready. It makes a difference. You're more than half way through. You're almost there! you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, i love the new look of your blog! Very colorful, very fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another half a kilo! You are a hero! Yup, we have new days for a reason, so we can leave the bad of yesterday and start fresh! I love the start of new days after a "bad" day because its like a whole new start! You are doing fine and even with a few "naughties" you are still losing weight.

    ReplyDelete