Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 76 Cruise

We had NO water today. aaahhh the joys of living in Lebanon. So we have been having showers and brushing our teeth at our various friends houses. Praying we get some by tomorrow!!!

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - a health bar
Supper - lasagna mince with no pasta and a HUGE salad.

The best part of today was the 2 hour sleep I had this afternoon and the coffee at Costa with my girlfriends tonight. We laughed ourselves silly - sometimes you just have to be crazy don't you.

I weighed again this am and I def weigh 63 so that is great. I have lost 10 kg - yippeeee
I am now just hoping I don't lose my motivation. Stil have 7 kg to go!!!

Hope it was a great day for everyone.
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Yippppeeeedooday!! 10kgs is a GREAT achievement. Keep up the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete