Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 71 Cruise PP - What to do??????

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - 3 slices of Dukan bread, with cream cheese light and turkey ham - I know I had double the oat bran today but I felt like it!!
Supper - Beef slow cooked with delicious sauce
Naughtiness - 1 Lindt ball.....argh I am losing it HELP!!!

I did a bit of walking today and drank loads of water/tea/coffee. In fact I think I am having too much coffee. Need to keep motivated - it is amazing how your mood changes from day to day. One day you are on fire motivated and the next you are tempted to slip up and break the diet. I wonder if the protein/veg combination is getting monotonous - do I need a change???

Do I take a day or 2 off and hope that I come back more motivated? What do you guys think??? Those of you who have taken weekends of etc does it make it harder getting back on???
Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say...........

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Jeannette,

    Today is exactly 4 weeks for me and I have lost 4.7kg's. Honestly speaking last week, I was ready to throw in the towel and eat whatever I wanted... I just could not keep up with it anymore, I felt to restricted and I was fed up with cooking!

    So I decided to have a normal weekend, I did not binge but I certainly did not stop myself from eating what I wanted. I am so glad I did that, I started the DD on Sunday again, did 2 days of PP and am now back on track with new motivation and vigour.

    Obviously its not advisable to fall off the DD wagon but I think sometimes you do need some time off especially during consolidation phase, its too LONG!

    Good luck, I say enjoy yourself but dont go crazy.

    I have 4 more kilo's to lose to get my target and 6 more to get to my ideal weight...

    All the best,

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray
    It was helpful to hear that. I suppose I am worried that once I slacken a little it will all come back on. I have been talking about losing weight for years, I have finally gotten off my backside and done it and I don't want it to all come back. However I think a weekend break might be a good idea.

    You have done well and only 6 more to go until ideal weight. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ray. IF you feel like you need to slack a bit, do it, with caution. I know it wasn't something i wanted, but the week i was off of dukan is kinda helping me now. I'm more energetic and motivated to do this again. All the cravings that i had are gone. Starting fresh helps. Just don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete