Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 68 Cruise

It rained today - yippee it cooled down and actually as I type I am snuggled in bed and it is raining outside. Kids are watching a DVD next to me and it is a nice family moment...........well minus dad who is out at school.

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge - this is the best breakfast in my opinion as it keeps you so full.
Lunch - left over cauliflower, a few carrots and roast chicken
Snack - 2 biscuits
Supper - lettuce and chicken salad and a few left over beef sausages.

Hmm the weather has cooled down and I am eating like mad! Is this a bad sign?? I am hoping it was just a hungry day!
Several times up and down the 4 flights of stairs today so some exercise, but not enough.

So glad it is the weekend..................need to relax tomorrow;-)


1 comment:

  1. Finally its cooling down over there! You guys had quite a heat wave in the area. At least, that's what my mom tells me (she lives in Jordan).
    I didn't know you had kids! and you work! wow! you're a busy mama :)

    ReplyDelete