Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 66 Cruise PP and Day 67 Cruise PV

I seem to be getting into this bad habit of posting every 2 days lately. It is still crazy at school although most of the Nursery have stopped crying.
I had to check I was still 64 and it was really still 64. It didn't flicker or anything!!
Day 66 -
Breakfast - 2 fried eggs
Lunch - Oat bran porridge
Supper - Grilled meat and chicken with garlic sauce - yummo

Day 67 -
Breakfast - Blueberry oat bran muffins and tea
Lunch - Turkey ham and left over grilled chicken
Supper - Roast chicken, cauliflower and Carrots with cinnamon.

For those who are interested Dukan said my Goal weight was 56 or 57. It changed when I updated my stats/
A few years ago I did weight watchers and they told me that my weight could be anywhere in the range of 49 - 53, so I have kind of got it in my head that I want to be 53 kg. That would make it that I have 11 kg to go. What do you guys think? Even though I am short my bone structure is not small - well that is what I think anyway!!!
Looking forward to hearing what you all think.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm could I even be an impartial judge? I honestly think you will know when it is right for you...you will feel comfortable and happy with yourself. I think you have done an amazing job! See what you feel when you get to 56/7kg and then decide what is right then! (I think 56/7 will look stunning by the way...but then I have always thought you look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 56/57kg is light enough for your build. I was 55kg when I got pregnant with AilĂ­se, and that was about as thin as I've ever been. I think you have a bigger bone structure than me, so I can't imagine you weighing only 53kgs. However, when you get to 56/57, you'll be able to tell if you can afford to lose any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you feel right at, is the right weight for you. You will see when you reach 56/57 if that feels right.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you are thinking; I have a lower figure than Dukan too. Then there's BMI to consider; to get into the normal BMI zone, I'd need to be a lot lower than Dukan, so what to do?

    I've been told that age makes a difference, such that the older you are, the more weight you should carry to look a wee bit younger -- that to go lower for the target would have the effect of making you look too aged and gaunt!

    Why not do what I decided to do?

    I decided to go for Dukan's target, consolidate it, see how it goes, get used to it (and get everyone else used to it too), then maybe see about a brand new Dukan diet (a short one) to drop to the target I had in my head. That way, I might not actually bother, or I might be more definite about doing it. But it puts off the decision until a far better time.
    DAVE DEVINE

    ReplyDelete