Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 64 Cruise PP

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Crab cakes and 2 Oopsie rolls and piece of steak
Snack - 2 more oopsie rolls
Supper Baked chicken and zero fat yoghurt

You may notice that I ate LOADS today - well loads for me. I have decided to have some major protein days for a while to try kick start that weight loss again. I have been reading up some websites and I realise that the meds I am taking probably do not help me lose weight. In fact i suppose I should be pleased with what I have lost so far.

Weather here is so lovely in the early mornings and the sky is pink and cool. It got me thinking that I should start trying to get up early again and going for my walk along the sea promenade. we are fortunate enough to live overlooking the Mediterranean so I guess I should get out there!!

Hoping everyone else had a great day too.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Jeanette! I would love to live by the water :) Can you post some pics of your view when you walk?
    (Well done on eating lots :P)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete