Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 65 Cruise PV

Breakfast - piece of steak and 2 Oopsie rolls
Lunch - 2 Crab cakes with chili
Snack - a chocolate cupcake..........oops
Supper - crab salad and some Turkey ham.
Dessert - Vanilla moist cakes - to get my daily Oat Bran - except I did them blueberry as I do not have vanilla yoghurt - they were tastier than I expected!!!

Well it has mostly been meat but we are always out for supper on a Tuesday. Everyone else is eating baked potatoes which I adore but they have also thoughtfully included salad in the meal.

Last week they ate lentils but again there was salad, so I did not have to sit there feeling deprived.


So because I am eating out it is salad tonight.
I loved the Oopsie rolls, they are so easy and taste so good. I made savoury ones with chives and I think I will make some more tomorrow with parsley, mint and Chives - yummy!!!
I wonder if sweet ones will be nice??? I can't imagine sweet because they are a bit souffle like and very eggy in my way of thinking.

I had a bit of a blip with the cupcake. I love baking and my whole family has sort of been missing the cakes and biscuits. I decided to make cupcakes this afternoon and I was really good until I ate a little bit that had spilled over the casing - that was it, I just had to eat the rest of the cupcake. Glad I made cupcakes and not a whole round cake - imagine losing it with a whole cake........eeeeekkk
Weigh day tomorrow...................he he then we will see how much that cupcake affected the scales. There has not been much movement on my scales for a while so hopefully it will be encouraging tomorrow am.

2 comments:

  1. Not that I want to enable you, but I don't think one little cupcake is going to have done you in! Well done on just having ONE!!!
    Good luck with the scales and if walking is safe then go for it!
    Have a GOOD day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee, a whole cake! that would be a disaster! :P

    ReplyDelete