Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 62 and 63 Cruise

I am sorry but I am posting 2 days in one as I was sooooooo busy yesterday that blogging just fell by the wayside.
Day 62
Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Grilled fish, meat and salad on beach
Supper - wedding and only salads and meat eaten.

Day 63 -
Breakfast - Oatbran porridge
Lunch - 1/2 a kaak - bready thing that was bought for me - oops
Snack - Turkey ham
Supper - Chicken caesar salad without creamy dressing or croutons. Made my own dressing - mustard, balsamic and a bit of oil.

Has not been a brilliant weekend exercise wise although dancing the dabke at the wedding certainly gave my right leg a workout!!!
This week coming up is going to be a return to basics and only Dukan foods - no tolerated ones even!!!! I will weigh myself on Thursday am and hopefully will be over this hurdle. I am not stopping and I am not giving up! I have had people tell me to stop, that I look great already - who cares etc etc. Sometimes your friends can be the ones who sabotage you the most.

When people have told me to stop, I have told them that one of the reasons I am on this diet is because I feel so much better eating this way. It is not hard most of the time and I am only pleased that it has taken 2 months for me to get to a plateau or hurdle.

However long it takes, I will not give up.



2 comments:

  1. Well done! You are doing this for yourself! I am very proud of your motivation and focus! Keep your eye on the prize and I am so glad that you feel good! I am sure that when you weigh yourself, you will find it has been worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up, you are doing great!!!!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete