Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 61 Cruise PV

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - I forgot to eat!!
Supper - Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, olives and I had some frankfurter.
Snack - Turkey ham

Another busy day at school and I have now had 2 people point out that I am not eating very much. I think I am not eating the best Dukan foods so from Monday it will be back to basics. I need to make sure I eat as if I don't it does not help and I am sure it is not good for me.

I also seem to have a funny tummy today, so am not feeling on top form with my cold and tummy!!
I am plodding along on Dukan at present but don't really feel supremely motivated. What is motivating me more than wanting to lose weight is that I know I will not feel good if I eat non Dukan food. I suppose that is a good motivation but I seem to have lost the initial excitement now after 60 days.

I can't believe I am still doing Dukan - I am not sure I have ever stuck at another diet for so long!!! I hope my fellow Dukaners had a good day.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job! Keep it up :)

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this. I know that you can hit some lows with motivation, but you can get back on track. Eat well, eat enough and hopefully everything will be fine. We're here for you you know :) Another reason to add to your motivation is us Dukan Dieters/followers. You motivate us, you keep us going. Every blogger motivates me in a different way. Keep it up for you and for us all :) we'll do this together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't think you have stuck to a diet this long! I am proud of you! Keep your eye on your goal!

    ReplyDelete