Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 60 Cruise - PP

What an exhausting day! On top of feeling fluey it was the first day of school for 6 Nursery students today. They were only at school until 11:30 but we were all exhausted. At least I could escape the classrooms and have a break but the teachers were in there with some screaming kids for 4 hours. Man what a day! I am not sure who was worse, the kids or the moms waiting outside trying to sneak in and see their kids:-)

I skipped breakfast - BAD IDEA and only ended up eating my first meal at about 12. Unfortunately that meant the rest of the day went badly as I was really feeling weak and hungry and ratty by then!!!

Breakfast - none
Lunch - turkey ham with mustard and Philly light
Snack - Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge
Supper - beef stew and Oat bran porridge

I stepped on the scales this am and they def were slightly below 65. Woo hoo hopefully tomorrow they will go right down.

No formal exercise except stair climbing and wrestling with angry 3 years olds trying to escape.


I drank countless cups of coffee and tea

3 comments:

  1. No breakfast! Oh noes! Yeah, that really sets you up for a tough day, I've been there.

    You're hardly eating anything at all though! Only turkey ham with mustard and philly for lunch? No wonder you were starving, you poor thing!

    I used to hate it when Dave and Ruth Devine admonished me for "not eating enough" on this diet, but they're absolutely right (as the last few days have proven for me) - if we eat more of the unlimiteds (and limit the tolerateds) we'll lose weight quicker and be less likely to be tempted - not that you're guilty of that very often, but I was until I started bringing back my snacky meatboxes!

    ;-)

    Anyway, you're doing fantastically - congrats on getting below 65, and EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm you are so right. I have been looking back over my food entries and I realise that I am eating too many tolerated things and not enough food!!
    I will have few days of PP next week with just good Dukan foods, I have a wedding tomorrow and a BBQ - eek - lots of salads and veggies and meat.
    And yes Charlotte I will remember to eat my breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo...you broke the barrier! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete