Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 58 Cruise

Well I went online to the official website and it was kind of weird. I updated or changed my weight and stats and they said I should weigh 56.1 and that I basically needed 2 more months.
Nothing changed except I have lost 8 kg but they changed my goal weight. Originally they said 57 kg - huh???? Well I am still aiming for 53!!

Breakfast - nothing, I was in a rush
Lunch - Oat bran porridge and yoghurt(0%)
Snack - baby bel and left over beef from last nights supper
Supper - Crab salad
Snack - 2 low carb biscuits

I am feeling all coldy and sniffly so it has not been a great day health wise. I was enjoying the last 2 months and feeling so well, so it was kind of a shock getting a cold.
I have done lots of walking up the stairs today as we have had no electricity for most of the day. I think I walked up and down about 4 or 5 times- once with shopping bags weighing me down. We live on the 4th floor so a fair bit of effort!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette :D I was wondering about the low carb biscuits you have been eating...do you make them yourself? How many carbs are in them?
    Nothing like a good amount of incidental exercise hey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the biscuits are bought ones and I am not sure they are even allowed but I have kind of used them as a tolerated food. They are called Santiveri and I normally get the oat ones which per biscuit are 38 cal, 0 sugars, 1.6 g fat, 0.5 g proteins. They do have 6 g of carbs though and are probably not the greatest but I have been eating them although I cut down when I realised I have been slowing down weight loss.

    Actually now that I am posting this I realise that they are probably not that low carb after all!!! eeekkk.
    I do miss something to dip in my tea - got any tips????
    Also I have made the choc muffins but the vanilla moist muffins call for dry skim powder and I have liquid milk. How can I change that?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete