Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 57 - I WANT CHOCOLATE

Well my title says it all. Today, this afternoon I had a sudden CRAZY urge for chocolate. I have some yummy things in the house and I have packed them away for later when I can enjoy them, in moderation. So this craving came totally out of the blue as I have been faced with loads of yummy looking cakes and food lately. I have not been tempted until today.

And so I confess to my readers that I opened my freezer and took out a frozen blue Lindt ball and scoffed it. I ate it so fast I didn't even appreciate it. I think that is what makes the whole things worse. It was like I was crazy, ripping it open, stuffing it in and just barely chewing it before swallowing. What was that about???

The rest of the day was fine:

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Snack - Hard boiled eggs
Lunch - Turkey ham and light cream cheese
CRAZY MOMENT - 1 blue Lindt ball from freezer
Supper - beef stroganoff and green beans

Today I felt hungry, I have no idea why? I also know that there are times in a month where I feel like I need something sweet and chocolatey. Hopefully that is it for me now.
I weighed myself and I am stuck on 65 kg. All the reading I have done says that people hit plateaus where your body sticks. I weighed 65 for a long time at one stage and my body has remembered that weight and wants to stay on it.

I need to step up the exercise and water. I also need to have another few PP days.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanette! Sounds like you have been going really strong with your will power lately! Don't know where the little chocolate 'moment' came from :P I myself had a really bad day sunday, so after eating tons of sweet treats and crackers it has been hard to stay focussed the past 2 days! I only wish I had 1 lindt ball! keep it up hon xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren
    Thanks for the encouragement. I have no idea where it came from either but feel desperate to get off 65 kg now. Hope you had a good focussed day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....I see what you mean, it feels like coming home visiting your Blog.

    It's no wonder you craved chocolate today after being faced with a lovely spread the other day. You did well to resist then! But I do think you should have savoured your chocolatey moment instead of just guiltily swallowing it...I know I would have!!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! That's so funny - it seemed for a while that Lauren and I were in synch, but now it seems that you and Carrie (Flab to Fab) are in synch! You both posted the exact same subject line on the exact same day.

    I think it has something to do with the changing seasons - we're all struggling right now... I'm feeling a change a-coming though, I reckon we'll all be doing better by this time next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feeling...I indulge it way too often...! I think you are amazing for only having the one! Maybe if you had "savoured" it you would have had more because the taste would have lingered and you would have wanted more...

    ReplyDelete