Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 54 Cruise PV

Breakfast - Oat Bran porridge
Lunch - (really late as I was running around getting a washing machine!) Turkey Ham and Light Philly Cream Cheese with chives. Mini babybel light
Snack - some low carb oat biscuits
Supper - Grilled meat, chicken and salad
Snack - left over salad

Wow it was a crazy day - and so hot too. I drank bottles and bottles of water so no worries about liquids today. I was so hungry by the time I got home after washing machine shopping I had a pounding headache and I was famished. Even eating did not take the headache away so I eventually resorted to Ibuprofin.

We had a sort of social function with the Kindergarten teachers tonight and I went along. They served a sweet, syrupy thing that I politely took and had 2 bites of.
I have been getting lots of comments from them and compliments about my weight. They all want to know how I am doing it but are surprised when I tell them. They sort of look at me disbelievingly.
This society is always on diet - well my teachers are anyway. They come to school telling me what a "hard" diet they are on. I have kept relatively quiet about this diet and only acknowledged being on diet when they noticed my weight loss. I think it is better this way.

So much of life here is about food - that is the amazing thing about this diet. I can go to most social events as there is normally salad and veg things. It is not a hardship or difficulty. It is just when they only serve sweets that it is interesting!!!!

Well another day over...............must get to bed early tonight - for a change. I wake up in teh middle of the night either needing the loo from all the water I have drank or with my head buzzing with school ideas!

2 comments: