Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 53 Cruise PP

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Rolled Turkey Ham with Philly light and mustard - my new favourite snack
Snack - 3 low carb oat biscuits
Supper - Bobotie

I have had 2 PP days in a row so looking forward to a nice salad or something with veg tomorrow. I look back and realise that I am not eating enough - this was mentioned before but I just can't make myself eat when I am not hungry. I was thinking of making some more muffins so that I can just have a muffin or 2 a day but I have my oat bran in the morning and I love eating it that way. I will probably get sick of it soon.

I really wish we could get some nice fat free yoghurts here. I must also make more of an effort to vary my diet - there some nice ideas out there I must get off my butt and make some new things.

Still really hot here in Lebanon which helps with drinking water - I am wondering what will happen when it get a bit cooler............

No comments:

Post a Comment